- Các bài viết liên quan:
- Sách Excel 2016 Formulas – John Wiley & Sons (2016) pdf
- Sách Programming Excel with VBA Flavio Morgado pdf
- Sách EXCEL TIPS AND TRICKS
- Sách Excel Pivot Tables and Charts pdf
- Sách VBA Excel 2016 power programming with vba (pdf)
- Sách Excel 2013 Power Programming with VBA pdf
- Sách Excel 2007 VBA Programmer’s Reference pdf
- Sách Excel 2019 For Dummies pdf
- Microsoft Excel 2019 All in one for Dummies ( 8 books in one ) pdf
- Sách Lean Excel Top Functions Quick Reference Guide with 500 Examples
- Add-ins Kutools for Excel Full Active
- FREE 101 Ready Made Excel Templates
- Sách Microsoft Excel 2016 Data Analysis and Business Modeling
- Excel Dashboards and Reports for Dummies
Pages: 984 – Year : 2019 – Size : 25 MB – English
Make Excel work for you
Excel 2019 All-In-One For Dummies offers eight books in one!! It is completely updated to reflect the major changes Microsoft is making to Office with the 2019 release. From basic Excel functions, such as creating and editing worksheets, to sharing and reviewing worksheets, to editing macros with Visual Basic, it provides you with a broad scope of the most common Excel applications and functions—including formatting worksheets, setting up formulas, protecting worksheets, importing data, charting data, and performing statistical functions.
The book covers importing data, building and editing worksheets, creating formulas, generating pivot tables, and performing financial functions, what-if scenarios, database functions, and Web queries. More advanced topics include worksheet sharing and auditing, performing error trapping, building and running macros, charting data, and using Excel in conjunction with Microsoft Power BI (Business Intelligence) to analyze, model, and visualize vast quantities of data from a variety of local and online sources.
- Get familiar with Worksheet design
- Find out how to work with charts and graphics
- Use Excel for data management, analysis, modeling, and visualization
- Make sense of macros and VBA
If you’re a new or inexperienced user looking to spend more time on your projects than trying to figure out how to make Excel work for you, this all-encompassing book makes it easy!