- Paperback: 768 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (May 14, 2019)
- Language: English
- Các bài viết liên quan:
- Sách Excel 2016 Formulas – John Wiley & Sons (2016) pdf
- Sách Programming Excel with VBA Flavio Morgado pdf
- Sách EXCEL TIPS AND TRICKS
- Sách Excel Pivot Tables and Charts pdf
- Sách Excel 2019 Power Programming with VBA
- Sách VBA Excel 2016 power programming with vba (pdf)
- Sách Excel 2013 Power Programming with VBA pdf
- Sách Excel 2007 VBA Programmer’s Reference pdf
- Sách Excel 2019 For Dummies pdf
- Microsoft Excel 2019 All in one for Dummies ( 8 books in one ) pdf
- Sách Lean Excel Top Functions Quick Reference Guide with 500 Examples
- Add-ins Kutools for Excel Full Active
- FREE 101 Ready Made Excel Templates
- Sách Microsoft Excel 2016 Data Analysis and Business Modeling
- Excel Dashboards and Reports for Dummies
Excel 2019 Power Programming with VBA: Maximize your Excel experience with VBA This book is fully updated to cover all the latest tools and tricks of Excel 2019. Encompassing an analysis of Excel application development and a complete introduction to Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), this comprehensive book presents all of the techniques you need to develop both large and small Excel applications. Over 800 pages of tips, tricks, and best practices shed light on key topics, such as the Excel interface, file formats, enhanced interactivity with other Office applications, and improved collaboration features. Understanding how to leverage VBA to improve your Excel programming skills can enhance the quality of deliverables that you produce-and can help you take your career to the next level.
- Explore fully updated content that offers comprehensive coverage through over 900 pages of tips, tricks, and techniques
- Leverage templates and worksheets that put your new knowledge in action, and reinforce the skills introduced in the text
- Improve your capabilities regarding Excel programming with VBA, unlocking more of your potential in the office
Excel 2019 Power Programming with VBA is a fundamental resource for intermediate to advanced users who want to polish their skills regarding spreadsheet applications using VBA.
About the Author
MICHAEL ALEXANDER is a Microsoft Certified Application Developer and author of several books on Microsoft Access and Excel. He runs a free tutorial site at datapigtechnologies.com.
DICK KUSLEIKA has been helping users get the most out of Microsoft Office products for more than twenty-five years through online forums, blogging, books, and conferences.
Các bài viết về VBA Excel có liên quan: